My photo
♥JaeCeeBee♥ Love = Eternity! 09/12/09 Mt. Timpanogos Temple Our house, our life, our rules.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tis the June season

Graduations!!

One down...a million more to go. Haha but here are the ones I'm actually attending:

Monday was Marvin's 1st grade graduation. He looked so happy and handsome.

Thursday is MarshallFaulk's 6th grade promotion. Yay! On to Jr. High. No longer a baby =(
{we ended up not going to Marshall's promotion because I had to work and by the time I got off to go see him, he already left to celebrate with his friends/family}

Friday was Marli's kindergarten graduation. My goodness how time flies. She's so smart!


***Side note***
I cannot stand making candy leis. Lol!
Good thing I was able to knock em all out while working the night audit shift this week. 
#TeamMultitask

(I'll post the other grad pics on a later post or update this one to include them)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment