My photo
♥JaeCeeBee♥ Love = Eternity! 09/12/09 Mt. Timpanogos Temple Our house, our life, our rules.

Monday, June 17, 2013

..Father's Day Weekend..

This past weekend we decided to spend in Spring City at my in-law's home. It had been a while since we were there and I thought it would be a good idea for my husband to spend Fathers Day around his family instead of mine for a change; I'm SO glad we did. We had one of the best weekends together in a long time. We didn't do much but the company was great and let me tell you...mostly farms/ranches, it's beautiful! My mother-in-law is the cutest lady. I'm thankful to have been blessed with awesome in-laws! Not very many people can say that. =) Unfortunately my father-in-law wasn't there to celebrate Fathers Day with us due to work out of town, but we were definitely thinking about him. My sister-in-law Whitney and her husband John joined us for our last night there and it made it even more fun. We played a couple of games of Sequence (Stephan *our nephew that lives with my MIL* and I were on a team; won one & lost one). Then of course the usual "talk stories" until we were all ready to hit the sheets. Of course all weekend long was filled with family, laughter & ALWAYS great food!

{our walk around the block in Spring City}


Before I end this post I just wanted to wish a couple of "main men" in my life a happy Fathers Day!

My Daddy-Ricc Muasau
My FIL-Jeffrey Bleyl
My Momma (she played BOTH roles as a single parent raising 6 kids)-Ramona Muasau
My Uncles (who stepped up as father figures in my life when my dad wasn't around)-Pala Vaitu'u, Evans Iosua & Marvin Iloilo *r.i.p*
My Bruvs-Myles Muasau & Chase Muasau
>>last but not least<<
My Hubby-Joseph Bleyl ..we don't have kids of our own but thank you for always being there for our nieces and nephews whenever they need or want something. I know you'll make a GREAT daddy someday. I love you..

{my brothers after their annual Fathers Day breakfast}

No comments:

Post a Comment