My photo
♥JaeCeeBee♥ Love = Eternity! 09/12/09 Mt. Timpanogos Temple Our house, our life, our rules.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's try this again!

Okay, so I've really been into reading a person's blog that for sure doesn't know who the heck I even am. If you would like to follow Jamie click here. =) While going through her posts (do I sound like a stalker? Eek!) I noticed that it seemed as if she posted when an event took place or if there was something on her mind. Her posts aren't UBER looonnnggg like mine. Which I think is the reason I tend to just STOP blogging. I felt that if I was gonna blog about something, I had to tell the whole story and explain everything..."ain't nobody got time for that." Lol so I'm attempting to blog again but from a whole different perspective. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! My posts are super long, but I don't care. Lol. I like to blog in detail so that when I go read it back I can remember it all! Btw I love reading long blogs!

    ReplyDelete