My photo
♥JaeCeeBee♥ Love = Eternity! 09/12/09 Mt. Timpanogos Temple Our house, our life, our rules.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Rant!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way??

I can't stand when people feel as if their opinion is the ONLY right one. As if because I feel a certain way about something I'm in the wrong and I'll be punished for it. Yes, you have quotes and research from a million different people that back up what you say. But there are also a million other people that feel the exact opposite. And just because that group of people didn't write a book or give a public speech or become prophets, teachers or celebrities, etc. doesn't make their opinion any less valuable! You don't see me going and ragging on every opinion you have that doesn't match mine, do you? No! Because I respect everyone's own thoughts and actions. So please show me the same respect that I show you. Thank you and good-freakin-night!

*End of rant*

Whew now I feel better. =) I just needed to get it off my chest without anyone judging or being biased about the situation. Thank you blog journal thingy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment